How group therapy can surprise you
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your traumatic past or facing other personal issues, perhaps the last thing you want to do is talk about it with a group of strangers.
But group members are often surprised at how incredibly rewarding the experience can be.
Benefits of group therapy include the following:
- Experiencing a safe, confidential place to talk and listen to one another;
- Holding each other accountable as you improve your difficult situations;
- Getting ideas for improving your lives;
- Putting each other’s problems in perspective;
- Feeling relief that you are not alone in your struggle;
- Being inspired by the positive changes you see in others;
- Being guided by a trained therapist, whose compassion, insight, and expertise helps you get the most out of your sessions.
Space is limited.
You can build the life you want.
Connect with Lara to heal the hurt today.
You can break the silence with the right trauma therapist.